Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Flying the flag for the USA with Topshop

I was rummaging around in my wardrobe last night and found this American flag t-shirt from Topshop. Answer me this: would it be totally lame to wear this on my flight out to New York ;) ?

Topshop Americana Cropped Tee

This cropped Topshop tee is from their petite range which has been an absolute life-saver for me over the years. At just 5ft 1 I'm pretty teeny, and finding clothes that fit is always a bit of a hassle. Dresses and jeans can particularly be tricky to get just right, yet Topshop Petite fit me really well - and I also find Miss Selfridge's petite section really good - although I find Miss Selfridge clothing comes up a lot bigger than Topshop - is that just me? Are there any other little ladies out there who want to recommend me stores that cater for us shorties?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment