Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

MAC Peaches

MAC Peaches


MAC Peaches is one of my all time favourite blushes. It's a beautiful apricotty peach colour which looks gorgeous on your skin, leaving your complexion looking radiant and fresh rather than pinky or rosy - the effect most blushers offer. I wear this blush most days teamed with a highlighter as it provides me with the 'peachy complexion' look I really like.

MAC Blushers are very pigmented which means they last absolutely ages! I've had Peaches since Christmas time, and as you can see it looks barely used. In some ways I wish it did wear down more quickly so I could accrue more empties for Back To MAC!**




**Back to MAC is a great campaign which MAC run whereby if you collect 6 empty MAC containers and return them to a MAC store you'll get a free lipstick. Such a great idea!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment