Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Chanel Earrings - my new love

Being a girl obsessed by Chanel I couldn't resist going into the store in Bloomingdales during my trip to New York. I originally went in with the intention of drooling over totes I simply could not afford, but a certain pair of earrings caught my eye and before I knew it I'd swiped my credit card and I was walking out with my very first piece of Chanel jewellery and I have to say, I don't regret a thing!



So I'll cut to the chase, here are my beautiful, beautiful Chanel jewel-encrusted earrings, an absolute classic style that go with every outfit under the sun. I won't need to ever take them off, will I?




This photo does them most justice - they are incredibly sparkly in real life!

Unfortunately they look a little dull here - but just to give you an idea on size!
Unlike most designer earrings the backs of the Chanel earrings are incredibly sturdy and go on very tightly. I have some Vivienne Westwood earrings which had very wobbly backs, and my sister owns Tiffany earrings with the same problem. Luckily the Chanels go on very tightly - so much so I was worried I'd break them when I was taking them off.

I truly feel so lucky each time I look at my earrings, and they have a great story to go with them - if anyone asks where I got them from I can answer "On 5th Avenue in Bloomingdales" - not bad huh?

xoxox

4 comments: