Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

I love Vivienne Westwood shoes

Along with an insatiable appetite for high-end beauty products, I've managed to get a little obsession with Vivienne Westwood shoes. I absolutely love the Anglomania/Melissa team-up and have got my greedy little hands on two pairs to date.

Gratuitous shoe post? Oh go on then...

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Melissa Shoes
Vivienne Westwood Nude Wanting Ballerinas
Vivienne Westwood Ultragirl Cameo Ballet Flat
As you can see from my pictures, both pairs have been worn a lot and look a little scuffed :( - but this shows just how much you can wear them - they are perfect in the rain (they are plastic so don't leak) and easy to wipe if you get muddy. They also have a unique smell (some say they smell like Sylvanian families) which I love! Comfy, stylish and all for a price tag of around £80 I'd say these are a bargain.. well, a designer bargain anyways!

Next on my wishlist of Vivvy Westwood shoes? These - have I pre-registered my interest? Oh yes... like a little Vivienne Westwood loving geek!

xoxo

1 comment: