Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Lancome Hypnose Drama - my new favourite mascara

I'm not a girl that cheats on my mascara. I'm mascara monogamous (typing that word makes me feel like Carrie from SATC - I've probably been watching too much of late), but it's true - once I find a mascara I love we're together for life. My past love is Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara - an absolulte beauty of a mascara perfect for those who love intense looking lashes on the clumpy side.

But move aside Bourjois - I've met someone else - and its Lancome Hypnose Drama.

Lancome Hypnose Drama - Extreme Black
Lancome Hypnose Drama Curved Brush
Lancome Hypnose Drama on Lashes
I love the look Lancome HD provides - it lengthens your lashes and is beautifully buildable. It's also fab on your lower lashes, which can sometimes be a little messier with mascaras with bigger brushes.

The actual brush is curved (you can see from my picture above). I'm not exactly sure why this is, but it does make application very easy.

I'm a girl that tends to opt for waterproof mascaras due to my very watery eyes. I was slightly dubious about trying a non-waterproof mascara, but Lancome Hypnose Drama wears very well and doesn't flake/run throughout the day - even with watery peepers like mine! Plus did I mention Kim Kardashians loves it? If it's good enough for Kimmy...

xoxox

3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the slight curve of the wand. Would quite like to try a higher end mascara to see if there really is much more to be had. Might go for this one, thanks. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your lashes look amazing!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete