Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

My favourite Revlon Lip Butters

Revlon Lip Butters have been one of the most talked about highstreet beauty products of the year so far. Hailed as moisturising with beautiful colour payoff that looks gorgeous on the lips who could have blamed me to succumb to the hype and purchase 3 shades from the collection. I bought my Revlon Lip Butters whilst I was in New York and ended up buying two shades you can buy in the UK (Strawberry Shortcake and Cupcake) and one only available in the US (Creamsicle).

Strawberry Shortcake and Cupcake are both beautiful light pink tones (cupcake being a little more punchy and pigmented) while Creamsicle is a beautiful nude (at the moment I'm loving topping my MAC Creme De Nude Dupe Topshop Nevada with Creamsicle to add real depth and shine to the colour).

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Creamsicle and Cupcake

Revlon Lip Butter Swatches


Revlon Lip Butters 

Hand on heart I can say I really love my Lip Butters - anyone else a fan?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I didn't like them actually :/ although many people do, think I'm the odd one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades look pretty, I only have Strawberry Cupcake atm. Wanted to try one out before getting a few, however these two colours look lovely and might end up getting them lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com

    ReplyDelete