Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

New York Haul

I returned back from New York yesterday afternoon after 5 fantastic and extremely busy days in the city. I have so, so much to blog about but I thought I'd kick things off with a huge haul post! I've not gone into lots of details about each item as I want to concentrate on them properly in coming posts, but here it is - my beautiful NY haul. Can I go back already!?


1. Urban Outfitters high waisted cut off black denim shorts
2. Urban Outfitters Vanille Perfume (x2)
3. MAC Creme Cup
4. Chanel (I'm keeping the contents a secret for an extra special blog post)
5. I love NY plate (I'm so cool)
6. Urban Outfitters sunglasses (I know - I'm obsessed with UO but it's so cheap over there!)
7. Twizzlers & Jelly Beans - roll on Sunday so I can eat them!
8. Urban Outfitters polish in (left to right) Dust, Barstool and Vitamin-C
9. MAC #43 and #2 lashes
10. Revlon Lip Butters in (left to right) Strawberry Cheesecake, Cupcake and Creamsicle
11. Lancome Hypnose Drama and Rembrandt Whitening Toothpaste
12. Magnolia bakery - the cupcake didn't survive the trip home (well it did - in my belly...)

So there you have it my NYC haul! I pretty much stopped off in every Duane Reed I spotted (an amazing chemist with lots of makeup/nail products in it), fell in love with Bloomingdales where I indulged in Chanel, strolled around Central Park in the sun, partook in a fashion talk at The Met, visited East Village where I got my MAC lashes, marvelled at the skyscrapers, got dazzled by Times Square (and saw them filming Good Morning America), got very lost in Brooklyn (then ate the best pizza ever!) and much, much more!

I can't wait to tell you all about my new bits and bobs in more detail - stay tuned!

And here's a few more snaps:

Me by the Elizabeth Arden red door!
Central Park
Times Square


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, can't wait to see what's in the chanel bag. I've never been to new york but it looks like a magical place the photos always amaze me. Glad you had a good time :)

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachael! I've just blogged on the Chanel item :) You should defo go to New York if you ever get the chance. This was my first time and I already want to go back! xo

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! Sounds like you had an awesome time here! lol which pizza place did you go to in Brooklyn? Looking forward to your next posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cee - thank you very much! Well, we originally set out to go to Grimaldi's which had a massive queue, so we went to 'Sicilian pizza' - its about a 2 minute walk from Grimaldi's toward the river. Have you been there? xo

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried 'Sicilian pizza" but Grimaldi's is ok and yes their queue is ALWAYS that insane, I wouldn't say it's the greatest so you saved yourself from the 1-2 hour wait line lol

      Delete