Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Tory Burch Purse

Affordable designer accessories are always a win in my book. Take brands like Vivienne Westwood and Tory Burch for instance - granted, some items are reserved for the strictly mega-rich, but quite often their bags, jewellery and purses come at pretty reasonable prices.

One of my favourite haunts for picking up designer goods at discounted prices is Bicester Village - a premium shopping outlet in Oxfordshire. Well worth a visit, this outlet boasts an impressive brand directory with brands such as Mulberry, YSL, Celine, Prada... yep I could go on. If you want to drool over the full list click here.

Now, if I haven't already lost you to planning a visit to Bicester Village then let me introduce you to one of my favourite finds from this outlet centre - my Tory Burch purse. I picked this up during the post-Christmas sale in the Tory Burch store at Bicester for just £60! Four months in, this purse is going strong and has stood up well to the daily wear and tear of being carried around in a bag. In short - I love it.

The only downside to this purse is its matte texture picks up fingermarks easily!


I'm currently trying to find a handbag to house my lovely purse in... but I seem to have ideas above my station...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Can anyone refer me to any website from where i can buy tory burch purse for a party. I love to carry handbags and it would be great to collect beautiful handbag matching with my dress.

    ReplyDelete